With PayPal and Online Store you
Runs as a plugin as part of a Virtuemart
- Currently for US
- This keeps the
customer on the merchants site thoughout the buying process.
Allows you to accept credit and
debit cards and PayPal balance payments
- Easy and secure way to start
accepting payments online
- Fully compatible with Online Store.
- All the advantages of Payments Standard plus
- Your customers can checkout in as
few as 3 clicks
- If you have an existing payment
solution, you can run Express Checkout alongside it.
- You can run Express Checkout on
its own or together with Payments Pro
- Combines the benefits of a
merchant account and Express Checkout
- Accept credit and debit cards
direct from your website.
- Allows you to take telephone, fax
and mail orders.
- Quick and easy setup when used
with our shopping cart.
How to get started.
(Option 1) Button
Quickest method of integration. (Up and running in minutes)
Included with the full version of shopping cart 3.
PayPal Payments Standard and Pro with Express Checkout.
Generates "Buy Now" or "Add to
Cart" buttons to insert into your existing webpage.
Try our button generator demo to view how it
(Option 2) Shop 3 Shopping Cart (Fully working demo)
Create PayPal compatible payment pages for your website
using our shopping cart.
This is a shopping cart
program that you download and install onto your computer.
It generates the entire shopping page, including description. thumbnails and the order
Completed pages are uploaded to your website.
Compatible with PayPal Standard, Express and Pro.
Shopping Cart 3
Installation Program (8mb)
Applying for Payments Pro.
This step is only required for Payments Pro.
- Once you have signed up for a Premier/Business, log in to
- Click the Merchant Services tab at the top of the page.
- Click Payments Pro.
- Click Sign Up for Payments Pro.
- After submitting your details. Approval usually takes
between one to two days.
Obtaining API Credentials for the
- Log in to your PayPal account
- Click on "My Account" then "Profile".
- Look under the "Account Information" section
Click on "API Access", then Click on "Request API Credentials"
- You can select "Request an API Signature" or
"Request an API Password".
Select "Request API Password"
- PayPal will then create and display an API Username,
Password and Signature.
- You can then cut and paste these into the shopping cart